The resources below contain information that may be useful in identifying and understanding insurance issues pertaining to immune disease and to intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) immunoglobulin.
For access to experts who can provide insurance-related assistance, call the Shire Resource Helpline at 1-888-229-8379.
PI Prescription FormUse this form to order GAMMAGARD LIQUID [Immune Globulin Infusion (Human)] 10% for your patients, and be sure to check the box to "perform insurance benefits verification" to find out about your patient's eligibility for coverage.
Download PI Prescription Form
Download Full Prescribing Information
Foundations and Support Organizations
Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF)
A national voluntary health organization dedicated to promoting and supporting scientific research into the causes, prevention, treatment, and cure of primary immunodeficiency (PI). www.primaryimmune.org
The Jeffrey Modell Foundation (JMF)
A global patient organization devoted to early and precise diagnosis, meaningful treatments and ultimately, cures—through clinical and basic research, physician education, patient support, advocacy, public awareness and newborn screening. To learn more visit the Global PI Village®. www.info4pi.org/jmf
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Coverage Guidelines for Medicare
- Information on the Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Government Information Website on Health Issues
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- America’s Health Insurance Plans
- Patient Services Incorporated
Your patients can get access to experienced Patient and Nurse Advocates, insurance and financial support, useful tools, and more.
Find Out How
- Insurance Assistance For access to experts who can provide expedited benefits verification and other insurance coverage resources, call 1-855-250-5111.