GAMMAGARD LIQUID - SC Administration
Protecting life's moments with a manageable infusion time
In the SC administration of GAMMAGARD LIQUID clinical study1:
- 0 subjects restricted the infusion rate due to adverse reactions1
aafter all SC doses were adjusted
Infusion rate and volume
Maximum infusion rate*: 240 mL/hr
- Initial rate: 20 mL/hr/site
- Maintenance rate: 20-30 mL/hr/site
Maximum infusion rate*: 160 mL/hr
- Initial rate: 15 mL/hr/site
- Maintenance rate: 15-20 mL/hr/site
*all sites combined
The number of simultaneous sites should be limited to 8
- In the study, the number of infusion sites per infusion was dependent on the dose of immune globulin and ranged from 2 to 10
- In 75% of infusions, the number of infusion sites was 5 or fewer
Reference: 1. GAMMAGARD LIQUID [Immune Globulin Infusion (Human)] 10% [Prescribing Information]. Westlake Village, CA: Baxalta US Inc.
Your patients can get access to experienced Patient and Nurse Advocates, insurance and financial support, useful tools, and more.
Find Out How
Choosing IV or SC
Which is the right choice for your patient? Compare the differences using our chart.
Take a Look
- SC Administration Videos Our instructional videos teach patients and caregivers how to self-infuse with GAMMAGARD LIQUID subcutaneous administration. Watch Now