GAMMAGARD LIQUID - IV Administration
Protecting life's moments with consistent IgG trough levels for 12 months1,2,a
In the 12-month clinical study:
- Infusions of 300-600 mg/kg every 21 or 28 days
- The median weight-adjusted dose per subject was 455 mg/kg/4 weeks
aMedians of total IgG trough concentrations and corresponding 95% CIs are shown for the first 12 infusions and after 12 months of treatment (M12) in the clinical study.
GAMMAGARD LIQUID products available for both IV and SC administration for PI patients1
- 10% ready-for-use, sterile, liquid preparation of purified and concentrated IgG antibodies
- Available in 6 vial sizes, including a 30 g vial
Formulated with patients' needs in mind
- Added Sugars1
- Added Sodium1
- Added Preservatives1
- Added Proline1
GAMMAGARD LIQUID is stabilized and buffered with glycine for those patients in whom these additives may be a concern.
The packaging is not made with natural rubber latex.
References: 1. GAMMAGARD LIQUID [Immune Globulin Infusion (Human)] 10% [Prescribing Information]. Westlake Village, CA: Baxalta US Inc. 2. Church JA, Leibl H, Stein MR, et al, and the US-PID-IGIV 10%-Study Group. Efficacy, safety and tolerability of a new 10% liquid intravenous immune globulin [IVIG 10%] in patients with primary immunodeficiency. J Clin Immunol. 2006;26:388-395.
Your patients can get access to experienced Patient and Nurse Advocates, insurance and financial support, useful tools, and more.
Find Out How
Get training support from our Nurse
Advocates on intravenous and subcutaneous administration of GAMMAGARD LIQUID.
Call 1-855-250-5111 to talk to a
- Insurance Assistance For access to experts who can provide expedited benefits verification and other insurance coverage resources, call 1-855-250-5111.