Additional PI Resources
The websites below provide more information about primary immunodeficiency that may be of interest to healthcare professionals. Shire plc. does not possess editorial control over the content or the information on third party sites. As such, Shire plc. and the compiler of the list make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or any other aspect of the information contained in those sites.
More about PI and types of PI:
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Clinical Immunology Society (CIS)
- European Society for Immunodeficiencies
- Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF)
- Immune Deficiency Foundation Handbook
- Jeffrey Modell Foundation (JMF) Primary Immunodeficiency Resource Center
- National Organization for Rare Diseases
For answers to any other questions you may have about PI, call a Patient or Nurse Advocate at 1-855-250-5111.