Patient Support for Living Hands-On
We know the challenges that can come with starting a new treatment and living with a chronic disease like primary immunodeficiency (PI) or multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN).
That’s why we created MyIgSource, with support and resources--for both you and your patients--to help at diagnosis, the start of immunoglobulin (Ig) treatment, and beyond. MyIgSource offers:
- Insurance Support
- Coverage: Assistance with benefits verification, prior authorization
- Reimbursement: Resources for billing and coding
- Nurse Support
- Nurse Access: Available via phone to answer administration, primary immunodeficiency (PI) and Shire product-related questions
- Administration Training: Administration training for Shire products
- Patient Support
- Patient Advocates: All of whom are PI patients or caregivers, available via phone
- Copay Assistance: Available to eligible PI patients for select Shire products
- A community of experienced Patient and Nurse Advocates
- Useful tools that help patients better understand and manage PI or MMN
- Up-to-date information to help facilitate meaningful discussions between patients and their healthcare teams
The program is open to all patients and their caregivers, regardless of treatment.
MyIgSourceGet a list of all our helpful tools and resources.
Your patients can get access to experienced Patient and Nurse Advocates, insurance and financial support, useful tools, and more.
Find Out How
- Insurance Assistance For access to experts who can provide expedited benefits verification and other insurance coverage resources, call 1-855-250-5111.